- Primera Red Rice
- Minced chicken
- Cooking oil
- Five spice powder
- Light soy sauce
- Dark soy sauce
- Corn starch
- Red onion
- In a bowl add in 200 grams minced chicken, ¼ cup of light soy sauce and ½ teaspoon five spice powder.
- Mix well and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
Preparation of Braised Chicken
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of oil with red onion on medium heat. When the red onion starts to sizzle a little, add in the marinated chicken.
- When the marinated chicken is about 3/4 cooked, add in 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce and ½ teaspoon organic sugar. Mix well.
- Add 2 cups water. Mix well and bring it to boil.
- Add in 4 hardboiled eggs, and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes or until the eggs become light brown as a result of absorbing the gravy.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon corn starch mixture. While doing this, make sure the heat is on high and the sauce is bubbling away. When the gravy starts to thicken, it is ready to serve.