- Primera red rice
- Fish fillets (flounder, dory, or other lean white fish)
- Cherry tomato
- Yellow onion
- Bell pepper
- Himalayan salt
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh oregano
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh dill
Cook red rice
- Wash 1 cup Primera red rice
- Drain the water completely
- Add in 2 cups water
- Cook as usual
Prepare fish for baking
- Place fish fillets on a baking tray.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder with 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder and salt mixture on fish fillets.
- Place yellow onion, cherry tomato and bell pepper around the fish fillets.
- Bake at 150°C for 15 minutes.
Prepare mix herbs
- In a clean bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, freshly chopped thyme, freshly chopped oregano, freshly chopped parsley, freshly chopped dill and 4 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Place baked fish fillets over Primera red rice.
- Sprinkle mix herbs prepared above on the baked fish fillets.
- Serve together with the baked yellow onion, cherry tomato and bell pepper.