- 1.5 Cups of Primera Red Rice
- 1 Cup of Peanut (roasted)
- 1.5 cups of Mini Marshmallows
- 2/3 cup of Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups of White Chocolate (melted)
- Waxed baking paper
Cook Primera Red Rice
- Wash 1.5 cups of Primera red rice.
- Drain the water completely.
- Add in 3 cups of water.
- Cook as usual.
Prepare Crispy Red Rice Candy
- Pan grill the cooked Primera Red Rice.
- Stir it constantly and avoid it becoming over dry.
- Transfer it to a mixing bowl.
- Add in 1 cup of roasted peanut, 1.5 cups of mini marshmallow and 2/3 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Add in 2 cups of melted white chocolate.
- Mix well again.
- Shape the mixtures into balls of a tablespoon size.
- Let it set for 2 hours in room temperature.
- Serve and for keeping, put in a plastic cookies’ container.