- 1 Skinless Chicken Breast and 2 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Cup of Primera Red Rice
- 1 Tablespoon of Cooking Oil
- 2 Cups of Water
- 3 Inches of Ginger, thin strips
- 6 Shitake Mushrooms
- 1 Stalk of Scallion,
- 1 Piece of Salted Fish
- 2 Chinese Sausage, sliced
- 1 Tablespoons of Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon of Himalaya Salt
Prepare the Chicken Marinate
- Add 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, ½ teaspoon of sesame oil, ¼ teaspoon of white Pepper, ¼ teaspoon of organic sugar and 1 tablespoon of rice/ShaoXing wine to the chicken.
- Mix well and marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
Prepare the Rice
- In a rice pot add in 1 cup of washed Primera Red Rice, 1 tablespoons of dark soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, ¼ teaspoon of Himalaya salt and 2 cups of water.
- Mix well and cook the rice as usual.
Pan Fried Chicken
- Heat up a pan with the cooking oil. Add in the ginger, then follow by the shiitake mushrooms and marinated chicken.
- Stir fry for few minutes until the chicken is half cooked.
- Stir in some scallion.
- Wash 1 cup of Primera red rice.
- Filled the cooked rice by topping up with the pan fried chicken and chinese sausage
- Close the rice cooker lid and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve together with fried salted fish.