- Primera red rice
- Fish fillets (salmon, dory, etc.)
- Coconut milk
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Ground cumin
- Smoked paprika
- Cinnamon powder
- Chili powder
- Himalayan salt
- Organic sugar
- Black pepper
- Italian herbs
- Shredded coconut
Cook red rice
- Wash 1 cup Primera red rice
- Drain the water completely
- Add in 2 cups water
- Cook as usual
- In a clean bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder, 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and 1 teaspoon Italian herbs.
- Mix well.
Prepare fish for baking
- Place fish fillets on a baking tray.
- Spread mayonnaise over fish fillets and sprinkle with the seasoning prepared above.
- Flip over the fish fillets.
- Repeat spreading mayonnaise and sprinkle the seasoning over the fish fillets.
- Bake at 150°C for 15 minutes.
- Bring 200 mL coconut milk to boil.
- Add in 1 tablespoon organic sugar, 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest and 1/4 cup lemon juice.
- Mix well and reduce to half the original volume.
- Place the baked fish fillets on Primera red rice.
- Drizzle with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut.