- 1Cup of Primera Red Rice
- 2½ Cups of Water (For Cooking Rice)
- 250g Soybean Sprouts
- 150g Beef Mince
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine (can be replaced with Rice Vinegar)
- ½ Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons of Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons of Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted White Sesame
- 1 Tablespoon of Chili Flakes
- 2 Stalks Green Onion
Cook Red Rice
- Wash 1 cup of Primera red rice.
- Drain the water completely.
- Add in 2½ cups of water.
- Cook as usual in a rice cooker.
- Mix 150g beef mince with 1 tablespoon of rice wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of mince garlic and 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Mix them well and marinate for about 15 mins.
Prepare Mixing Sauce
- Add ¼ cup of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil,1 tablespoon of toasted white sesame, 1 tablespoon of mince garlic, 1 tablespoon of chili flakes and 2 stalks thinly sliced green onion to a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and keep for later use.
Stir-Fry Marinated Beef
- Heat up 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Pan fry marinated meat and stir often until it cooks (4-5 mins).
- Filled the cooked rice by topping up with 250g soybean sprouts first, followed by stir-fry meat on top.
- Close the rice cooker lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the mixing sauce and mix well and serve.