Primera Rice – 1 cup, uncooked
Water – 2 cups
Chicken – 1 breast, deboned
Onion – 1 medium
Garlic – 2 cloves
Ginger – 1 inch, peeled, pound
Egg – 2, whole
Deep frying flour – 1/4 cup
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Oil – for deep frying
- Cut chicken into small pieces and marinate it using ginger. Slice onion, and mince garlic.
- Then, stir fry the marinated chicken with garlic and onion.
- Boil Primera Rice. Add the stir fried chicken into the rice. Let the mixture simmer. Add salt and stir. Cover the pot until everything is cooked.
- Let the rice to cool down for 15 to 20 minutes. After that, add eggs to the rice and mix. Add frying flour to the mixture as well and mix.
- Shape the rice into patties. Once the oil is heated, deep fry the patties.
- Primera Rice Patty is ready as your high fibre snack.