- 4 Large Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 Cups Primera Red Rice
- 2.5 Cups of water
- Salt (to taste)
- 300 g of Smoked Salmon
- ¼ Cup of Butter
- ½ cup of Chopped Yellow Onion
- 2 Tablespoons of Curry Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Cumin Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Coriander
- ½ Teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
- Lemon (optional)
- Finely Chopped Parsley (Optional)
- Boil 300 grams of smoked salmon in 2.5 cups of water.
- Take out the salmon and put the water aside as fish stock.
Prepare the Rice
- In a pan, melt ¼ cup of butter together with ½ cup of chopped yellow onion.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of curry powder, 1 tablespoon of cumin powder, 1 tablespoon of coriander and ½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt.
- Stir to mix.
- Pour in 2 cups of fish stock and 1 cup of rinsed Primera Red Rice.
- Mix well and cook the rice until becoming tender
- Serve the rice with salmon and hard-boiled egg.
- Squish lemon juice on the rice (optional)