- 2/3 Cup Primera Red Rice
- 1 Pieces of Salmon
- 1 Pinch of Himalaya Salt
- 1 Pinch of White Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon of Olive oil
- Hot Brewed Green Tea
- Nori Seaweed
- White Sesame
Pre-soaked Primera Red Rice
- Wash 2/3 cup Primera red rice.
- Drain the water completely.
- Add in 1.5 cups water.
- Cook as usual.
Preparing Red Ochazuke
- On a plate marinate salmon with one pinch of salt, one pinch of pepper and 1 table spoon of olive oil.
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Pan grill the marinated salmon.
- Place the cooked Primera red rice in a small rice bowl.
- Put a piece of grilled salmon on top.
- Pour a hot brewed green tea over the rice and salmon
- Garnish with nori seaweeds and white sesame seeds.