- Primera Red Rice
- Brown Sugar
- Red Dates
- Wash 1 cup Primera red rice
- Drain the water completely
- Add in 2 cups water
- Cook as usual
Prepare the Dessert
- Put the ½ cup of barley, 1 cup of cooked rice and 10 cups of water into a slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker to cook for 2 to 4 hours.
- When it’s ready, separate the water out from the barley and rice.
- In a bowl containing the barley and rice add ¼ cup of brown sugar and 1 cup of mixed nut and raisin.
- Add 6 cup of water, ¼ cup of brown sugar and 10 red dates in the separated cooking water.
- Bring it to boil.