- Primera red rice
- Organic sugar
- Himalayan salt
- Olive oil
- Bread flour
- Baking yeast
- Vanilla extract
- Roasted nuts
Cook Primera Red Rice
- Wash 1 cup Primera red rice
- Drain the water completely
- Add in 2 cups water
- Cook as usual
Prepare the Bread
- In a clean mixing bowl, add in 1 cup of warm water and 1 tablespoon of organic sugar.
- Mix well to dissolve the organic sugar.
- Add in 1.5 teaspoons of yeast.
- Mix well and leave it for 1 hour.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1.5 teaspoons of Himalayan salt.
- Mix well to dissolve the Himalayan salt.
- Add in 3 cups of bread flour (add half or 1 cup at a time and continue kneading to make a dough).
- Add in 1/4 cup of cooked Primera red rice and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Continue kneading the dough to mix well.
- Observe the sign of dough rising.
- Cover with cloth and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle some bread flour on a clean mixing bowl.
- Transfer the fluffy dough to the bowl.
- Add in 1/2 cup of crushed roasted nuts.
- Mix well by continuing to knead the dough.
- Oil the baking tray.
- Place the dough into the oiled baking tray.
- Bake at 200°C for 35 minutes.