- Primera red rice flour
- Glutinous rice flour
- Organic sugar
- Dried fruit
- Place 1 cup of Primera red rice flour and ¼ cup glutinous rice flour of in a mixing bowl.
- Add approximately 50 mL water and rubbing it into the flour with your fingers until fully blended and it holds together when the bowl is lightly tapped.
- Put the mixture through the sieve.
- Add ¼ cup organic sugar to the sifted rice flour/water mixture and mix evenly.
- Assemble the dried fruits at the bottom of a small bowl and topped it with the mixture.
- Smooth and flatten the surface of the mixture.
- Steam for 20 minutes.