- Primera red rice
- Organic Sugar
- Condensed Milk
- Wash 1 cup of Primera Red rice.
- Roast washed Primera Red Rice on a pan using medium heat. Roast until turn dark. For stronger aroma, roast longer. Just don’t just don’t burn the rice too much as completely black has an unpleasant taste.
Brewing the beverage
- Put a pot of water (1 to 2 liters) to boil.
- Boil uncovered on medium-low heat for 5 minutes (boiling longer does not result in stronger flavor).
- Pour into a cup or mug (you can strain it if you want).
- Add milk, sugar, honey or condensed milk to taste or just have it black. Just watch out for the sugar content.
- The coffee can also be served with butter, salt, ice cream, cardamom, vanilla extract, lemon, chocolate, nutmeg and etc.