- Primera Red Rice Flour
- Vegetable Oil
- Icing Sugar
- Egg Yolk
- Cashew nuts
- In a clean bowl whisk together 4 -5 tablespoon oil and 1/4 cup icing sugar, until well combined and glossy.
- Whisk in 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon rosewater.
- Add 1 cup Primera red rice flour. Use the spatula to mix well and press together. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or longer to help the flavours to mingle.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 175OC. Take small handfuls of the dough and press together into a slightly flattened ball.
- Top with a little crushed cashew nut.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving..