- Cooked Primera red rice
- Spring onion
- Yellow onion
- Parmesans cheese
- Ground chicken meat
- Red pepper flakes
- Italian herbs
- Himalaya salt
- Bread crumb
- In a large bowl combine 2 eggs, 1 cup cooked Primera red rice, 1 cup of chopped spring onion, 1 chopped yellow onion, ½ cup parmesans cheese, ¼ tsp red pepper flake, ½ tsp Italian herbs, 1 cup ground chicken meat and ½ tsp Himalayan salt.
- Chill the mixture makes its easy to shape and hold together (chill around 30 minutes)
- Shape rice mixture into fritters (abt 2 tbsp each)
- Coat rice fritters with breadcrumb
- Pre heat oil for frying in a heavy pan.
- Fry rice fritters until golden brown.