- Primera red rice
- Whole milk
- Brown sugar
- Heavy cream
- Ice cream mould
Cook Primera red rice
- Wash 1 cup Primera red rice
- Drain the water completely
- Add in 2 cups water
- Cook as usual
Prepare the ice cream
- Place 1 cup of cooked Primera red rice in a pan or pot.
- Add in 1 litre of whole milk.
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of vanilla and 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Mix well and cook till it thickens.
- Cool it down to room temperature.
- Add in 1.75 cups of heavy cream and mix well.
- Transfer to ice cream mould.
- Keep in freezer for 24 hours.