- Primera Red Rice
- Pandan Leaves
Preparing the rice
- Wash ½ cup Primera red rice
- Drain the water completely
- Add in 1 cups water
- Cook as usual
Prepare the Kuih
- In a pot add 800 mL of water, 4 pandan leaves and 80 grams of brown sugar.
- Mixed well and bring it to boil.
- Add 200 grams of sago and mixed well.
- Add in ½ cup of cooked Primera red rice.
- Mixed well and cooked between 3-5 minutes.
- Removed pandan leaves and steam for 20 minutes.
- Serve with roasted coconut flake and chocolate sauce.