- 1 Piece Primera Red Rice Noodle
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Cooking Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Garlic (minced)
- ½ Cup of Onion (minced)
- 2 Cups of Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon of Ginger (minced)
- 2/3 cup of Fermented Bean Paste
- 1 Tablespoon of Hoisin Sauce
- 1-2 Teaspoons of Organic sugar
- 400 Milliliters of water
- 1-2 Teaspoons of Dark Soy Sauce
Cook Red Rice Noodle
- In a pot, bring water to boil.
- Boil the red rice noodle for approximately 3 minutes or until it is tender.
Prepare Bean Paste Beef
- Heat up 1-2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of garlic, ½ cup of onion, 2 cups of ground beef and 1 tablespoon of ginger.
- Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add in 2/3 cup of fermented bean paste, 1 tablespoon of hoisin sauce and 1-2 teaspoons of organic sugar.
- Stir fry again.
- Add in 400 millilitres of water.
- Cook and stir occasionally until it gets thicker.
- Add in 1-2 teaspoons of dark soy sauce and mix well.
- Serve together with carrot and cucumber.