- Primera red rice
- White mushroom
- Bell pepper / Capsicum
- Himalayan salt
- Smoked paprika
- Ground cumin
- Turmeric powder
- Chili powder
Cook red rice
- Wash 1 cup Primera red rice
- Drain the water completely
- Add in 2 cups water
- Cook as usual
- Heat up olive oil in a pan.
- Saute diced onion and garlic until golden.
- Add in sliced white mushroom, 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt, 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika and stir well.
- Add in diced bell pepper and stir well.
- Add in 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon chili powder and stir well.
- Add in diced tomatoes.
- Add in 2/3 cup of water and stir well.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or until tomatoes become dissolved.
- Make a depression and crack an egg into it.
- Repeat step 9 for a few more eggs as you desired.
- Cover and cook until the eggs are soft.
- Turn of the fire.
- Drizzle some coriander.
- Serve with Primera red rice.