- Primera red rice
- Portobello mushroom
- Yellow onion
- Olive oil
- White grape juice / White wine
- Diced tomatoes (canned)
- Cannellini beans (canned)
- Bay leaf
- Italian herbs
- Himalayan salt
Cook Primera Red Rice
- Wash 1 cup Primera red rice
- Drain the water completely
- Add in 2 cups water
- Cook as usual
Prepare Tuscan Portobello Stew
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a cooking pan.
- Sauté diced onion (1 small-sized) and sliced garlic (5 cloves).
- Add 1/2 cup of white grape juice or white wine and bring to boil.
- Add 2 cups of diced Portobello mushroom and mix well.
- Add 1 can of diced tomatoes and mix well.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon Italian herbs and 1 bay leaf.
- Mix well, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add 2 cans of cannellini beans and 2 cups of chopped fresh kale.
- Mix well, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.