Primera Rice – 1 cup, washed, drained
Chicken breast – 1 1/2 cup, diced
Spice bag – 1
Carrot – 1 cup (or 1, medium), diced
Celery – 1 cup (or 4 stalks), small pieces
Potato – 1, medium, diced
Onion – 1, medium, sliced
Ginger – 1 inch, sliced
Garlic – 4 cloves, sliced
Cooking oil – 2 tablespoons
Water – 6 to 8 cups
Salt – as preferred
- Heat the oil and stir fry onion, garlic and ginger.
- Once the colour of onion changes, add Primera Rice.
- Then, add about 6 to 7 cups of water.
- Once the mixture boils, add chicken pieces.
- After that, add spice bag.
- Close the pot and cook the porridge mixture in medium heat for 30 minutes.
- While waiting for the porridge to cook, add potato, celery, carrot and water into a separate pot.
- Simmer the vegetables mixture until they become tender. This take about 7 to 8 minutes.
- After 30 minutes of cooking the porridge, add boiled vegetables.
- Then, add salt to adjust the taste. Stir as needed.
- Now, chicken rice porridge is ready!