Primera Rice – 1 cup, uncooked
Water – 2 cups
Cooking oil – 1 tablespoon
Garlic – 1 clove, crushed, peeled, halved
Cilantro leaves – 1 cup, semi-loosely filled
Lime juice – 2 tablespoons (or 2 to 3 whole lime, juiced)
Salt – 3 dashes
- Start cooking by frying garlic. When the garlic turns brown, add washed Primera Rice to the pan and stir for about three times to coat.
- Then, add water. When the mixture boils, turn heat to the lowest and put the lid on until the rice cooks.
- While waiting for the rice to cook, finely chop cilantro leaves.
- Get the lime juice ready as well.
- Once the rice is cooked, remove the garlic halves. Sprinkle salt to the rice and mix. Then, add lime juice to the rice and mix.
- Finally, add the chopped cilantro leaves and toss.
- Zesty Cilantro Lime Primera Rice is ready for you to savour.