Primera Rice – 2 cups, cooked
Egg – 2, whole, large or 3, whole, small
Water spinach (Kangkung) – 2 cups, chopped or 6 whole stalks, chopped
Oil – 3 tablespoons
Ingredients B (to make paste)
Anchovies – 4 tablespoon, uncooked
Garlic – 2 cloves
Red onion – 1, small
Chili – 1, whole
- Pound or blend anchovies, garlic, onion and chili to make paste. Be careful not to let the mixture splash to your eyes as chili is hot.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the paste to the oil, and fry until you can smell the saltiness of the anchovies. Stir occasionally.
- Add Primera Rice to the stir fried paste and stir to coat.
- Then, add the chopped water spinach to the mixture and stir.
- After that, add eggs to the rice. Leave it for one minute.
- Using spatula, shred the cooked egg and stir it with the rice for an even mixture.
- Dish out and garnish Nasi Goreng Kampung Primera with some fried anchovies.