Primera Rice – 1 cup, uncooked
Water – 2 cups
Black olives – 12 counts, pitted (or 1/4 cup, pitted)
Green olives – 3 counts, pitted
Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Cut black olives lengthwise into quarters; Cut green olives lengthwise into eight.
- Boil Primera Rice. Then, let it simmer. Chuck in black olives. Let the rice cook with lid on.
- Once the rice is cooked, chuck in green olives and let the rice rest for five minutes. Then, stir to bring the rice and olives into even mixture.
- After that, drizzle the olive oil and stir the rice again.
- Now, the already healthful Primera Rice with all the goodness of olive fruit and olive oil is ready.