Primera Rice – 2 cups, cooked, cooled
Cucumber – 1 cup, peeled, chunked into quarter
Cherry tomatoes – 1 cup, halved
Black olives – 1/2 cup, canned, drained, halved
Feta cheese – 3/4 cup, 1 cm cubes
Salt – to taste
Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
Oregano – 1 teaspoon, dried
Garlic – 1 teaspoon, chopped
- Cook Primera Rice and let it cool.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients and set them aside.
- Cut cucumber, olives, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese into even sizes and shapes.
- In a large bowl, mix the rice, prepared vegetables and feta cheese.
- Add in the salad dressing and toss to bring to a blend. Add salt if needed.
- Primera Rice Greek Salad is ready for a quick meal.