Primera Rice – 1 cup, uncooked
Water – 2 cups
Milk – 1 cup
Salt – to taste
Oyster mushrooms – 4 counts
Scallion – 2 bulbs
Butter – 1 teaspoon
White beans – 1 cup, canned, drained
Capsicums – 4, whole
Butter – to brush
Shredded cheese – for topping
- Boil Primera Rice and water. Add milk. When the mixture starts simmering, turn heat to the lowest and let the rice cook. Turn off the heat when the rice is still a little wet because we do not want to dry the rice when it hits the oven later.
- While cooking the rice, chop mushrooms and scallion. Stir fry them using butter.
- After that, cut across the top part of capsicums, and core and seed them. Brush inside and out of capsicum tops and bottoms, and surface of baking tray with butter.
- Preheat the oven at 230 degree celsius.
- Once the rice is cooked, mix it with stir fried mushroom and white beans. Add salt according to your preference. Then, stuff the rice mixture into capsicums. Garnish the rice with cheese.
- Now, bake the rice-stuffed capsicums at 230 degree celsius for 25 minutes.
- Once the dish is out of the oven, Primera Rice-Stuffed Capsicums are ready for your family to devour!