Primera Rice – 2 cups, cooked
Squid – 1/3 cup, 1 inch cuts
Prawn – 6 pieces
Spring onion bulbs – 1/4 cup, sliced (or bulb slices from 2 stalks)
Spring onion tops – 1/3 cup (or tops from 2 stalks)
Garlic – 3 cloves, pound
Ginger – 1 inch, sliced
Carrot – 1, small size, chopped
Cooking oil – 3 tablespoons
Chili paste – 2 tablespoons
Oyster sauce – 2 tablespoons
Chili sauce – 1 tablespoon
Salt – as preferred (Ideally, 1 sprinkle)
- Heat the oil. Add chili paste, spring onion bulbs, garlic and ginger. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Then, add squids, prawns, carrots, oyster sauce and chili sauce. Wait until squids and prawns are fully cooked. Stir as needed.
- After that, add Primera Rice and stir to coat.
- Next, add spring onion tops and stir to even mixture.
- Then, add salt. Ideally, sprinkle the salt once.
- Immediately, turn the heat off. This will avoid overcooking of spring onion tops.
- Now, seafood fried rice is ready!