Primera Rice – 1 cup, uncooked, washed and drained
Cashew nuts – 2 tablespoons
Golden raisins – 2 tablespoons
Garlic – 1 clove, pounded
Salted butter – 2 tablespoon, flat
- Heat the butter, and stir fry the cashew nuts until they turn gold.
- Then, add raisins to the mixture for stir frying.
- When the raisins start to swell, immediately remove the nuts and raisins from the pan. Leave the butter in the pan.
- Using the leftover butter, stir fry garlic.
- Then, add the stir fried garlic and remaining butter used for stir frying into a rice cooker.
- After that, pour rice and water into the rice cooker.
- Cook the rice for 25 minutes.
- Later, mix stir fried cashew nuts and raisins with cooked rice.
- The butter rice is ready now. Enjoy it with your favorite curry.
- You can also cook butter rice with same ingredients, but more flavour. The recipe is here.