Primera Rice Puffs – 1 1/2 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Honey – 2 tablespoon
Butter – 2 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven at 150 celsius.
- Line baking tray with paper cups.
- Melt sugar in a medium heat. Adjust the heat as necessary to avoid burnt, bitter taste. Stir.
- Once the sugar completely is completely molten, add butter and stir. Then, add honey and stir.
- Now, add the Primera Rice Puffs to the sugar-honey mixture and stir to coat.
- Turn off the heat. Place a spoonful of honey rice puffs into each of the paper cups lined.
- Bake them in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Primera Rice based honey rice puffs are ready as crunchy treats.