Primera Rice – 1 cup, uncooked
Water – 2 cups, boiled
Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 250 degree celsius for 10 minutes. At the same time, boil the water. Wash and drain Primera Rice too.
- After 10 minutes, line an 6 inch, heat resistant glass bowl with olive oil. Place the rice and pour boiled water into the bowl. Then, cover the bowl with metal lid or foil.
- Bake the rice in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes until the rice fully absorbs the water. Then, take it out from the oven.
- Leave the rice with lid off for 30 minutes. After that, fluff the rice with fork.
- Now, oven-baked antioxidant rich, low GI Primera Rice is ready to eat with your side dishes.
- Recipe for a fancy version oven baked rice can be found here.